Based on client demand, our training has had a strong focus on information/cyber security, and communications, as well as relevant aspects of Intellectual Property. We provide expert and experienced trainers, for technical and less-technical audiences, and the company will always consider bespoke training requests within a range of contractual models.
What do we offer?
- Information/cyber security training
- Communications training
- Smart card development training
- Introduction to intellectual property training
- Development of new training materials
- Customisation of existing training materials
- Developing bespoke training programmes
- Reviewing third party training materials and programmes
- Large audience guest lectures
Why pick us?
Our clients have mainly been found through word-of-mouth recommendations, motivated by:
- Top-class expertise from industry and academia
- Extensive senior-level experience
- Professional, reliable and timely project delivery
- Trust, ethics and handling of confidential data
- Ease of working, speed and flexibility
- Fitting projects to client budgets and schedules
What to expect?
- Initial response to enquiries from Director or Senior Consultant level; usually within two working days.
- Exploratory call or meeting; usually set-up within one week.
- Formal offer of support, with costed and scheduled project; usually within one more week, if requirements are clear.
- Project work is carried out at locations of Mayes Consultancy, with planned meetings at client sites.
- Overall, expert a convivial experience that with timely delivery against your requirements.