Our technical consultancy mainly relates to modern or disruptive technologies, such as wireless communications, smart phones/NFC, smart cards/RFID, security, IoT Devices and drones. We are strong in intellectual property evaluation and technology assessment, but equally we can implement and test practically. We operate drones with a CAA GVC and A2 CofC qualified pilot and have access to sophisticated drone and robotic vehicle equipment via our academic connections.
What do we offer?
- Evaluation and due-diligence of technology and inventions
- Contributing to client technical and business strategy
- Support for technology-based intellectual property legal issues
- Review and authoring of general technical documentation
- Implementation and test, of proof-of-concept technology and prototypes
- Development of smart card and mobile applications
- Field trials of communications, drones and security systems
- Technical studies for influencing standards
- Supply chain; general expert technical support
- Technical support for client marketing
- Drone surveys
Why pick us?
Our clients have mainly been found through word-of-mouth recommendations, motivated by:
- Top-class expertise from industry and academia
- Extensive senior-level experience
- Professional, reliable and timely project delivery
- Trust, ethics and handling of confidential data
- Ease of working, speed and flexibility
- Fitting projects to client budgets and schedules
What to expect?
- Initial response to enquiries from Director or Senior Consultant level; usually within two working days.
- Exploratory call or meeting; usually set-up within one week.
- Formal offer of support, with costed and scheduled project; usually within one more week, if requirements are clear.
- Project work is carried out at locations of Crisp Telecom and Mayes Consultancy, with planned meetings at client sites.
- Overall, expect a convivial experience with timely delivery against your requirements.